TO SEE ORIGINAL POST, simply click on the underlined headline of the post. This will take you to the original post.
OUR MOST CURRENT POSTS
- LAST CALL – HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE – STOCKING STUFFERS TECHNOLOGY AND YOU – GARY M. KAYE – OK, just in time for the last shopping weekend – here are Gary’s ideas for fantastic stocking stuffers . CLICK HERE TO SEE AND READ MORE.
- PART 5 – HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE – KIDS GIFTS UNDER 25 TECHNOLOGY AND YOU – GARY M. KAYE – Here’s Gary’s ideas kids gifts if your kids are younger than 25 (see previous post for kids over 25). Come back each day to get more ideas for great gifts. CLICK HERE TO SEE AND READ MORE.
- PART 4 – HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE – 50+ WOMEN TECHNOLOGY AND YOU – GARY M. KAYE – Here’s Gary’s ideas for older women. Come back each day to get more ideas for great gifts. CLICK HERE TO SEE AND READ MORE.
- PART 3 – HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE – 50+ MEN TECHNOLOGY AND YOU – GARY M. KAYE – With only 12 days left before Christmas, we’ve asked Gary to complete his annual gift guides – always great reading. So, for the rest of the week – come back each day to get more ideas. CLICK HERE TO SEE AND READ MORE.
- STAYING INDEPENDENT IN RETIREMENT KEEPING ACTIVE – DAVE BERNARD – If things go as hoped my plans for retirement include living where I want in the house of my choice for as long as I can. I value my independence – the freedom to do what I want when I want and in this case, where I want. It ... more
- IT’S ALL ABOUT APPLES TRAVEL AND PHOTOGRAPHY – BILL FERRY – Honeycrisp, Empire, Golden Delicious, Ambrosia, Spartan, Mitsu, Jonagold, Ida Red, Fuji and Granny Smith – all those apple varieties can be found along the Okanogan River Valley. The array of fruit makes your head spin and mouth water and Fall is the time to enjoy them at their freshest. ... more
- WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM RETIREMENT? KEEPING ACTIVE – DAVE BERNARD – If you retire at or around age 65 it is a reasonable hope to live a second act that stretches out for multiple decades. So long as you have saved enough, planned as best you can for various contingencies and are of general good health what you choose to ... more
- SMALL TOWN RODEOS, A TREAT FOR ALL TRAVEL AND PHOTOGRAPHY – BILL FERRY – A part of Omak, Washington sits within the borders of the Colville Indian Reservation, including this rodeo arena. There is an annual event of the same name, Omak Stampede, with one of the most unusual and unusually named races: The Suicide Race. CLICK HERE TO SEE AND READ ... more
- PRIMING FOR POSITIVE AGING RETIREMENT COACHING – DEBBIE DRINKARD GROVUM – “Sticks and stones may break your bones, but words can never hurt you.” How many of us remember hearing that comforting advice when we were children? Well, it turns out our well-meaning mothers were not quite right about that. Not only can harmful words hurt, they can damage ... more
- GOTTA STOP AT HANK’S TRAVEL AND PHOTOGRAPHY – BILL FERRY – This is why we love rural towns – you never know what you are going to run into. Hank’s Supermarket in Twisp, Washington, is one of those places you never forget. This is one of the first sights you see as you walk in. CLICK HERE TO SEE ... more