We’ve asked some of the best baby-boomer photographers we know to share their tips and adventures. TO SEE ORIGINAL POST AND COMMENTS OR ADD A COMMENT, simply click on the underlined headline of the post . This will take you to the original post. Add comment at the bottom.
- THE COLORS OF PESACH TRAVEL AND PHOTOGRAPHY – BILL FERRY – We join our favorite traveler and photographer as he shares images that portray the expansion of Judaism from the Ultra Orthodox to modern times in Israel. Click here and enjoy!
- DAY TRIPPING WITH BILL TRAVEL AND PHOTOGRAPHY – BILL FERRY – Took a friend out to San Juan Island for the day. First stop was a pullout not far from an early bit of history on the island, American Camp. It was a nice sunny day as we began to tour the island. As we looked out over the Strait of ... more
- TAKE BILL FERRY HOME WITH YOU! TRAVEL AND PHOTOGRAPHY – BILL FERRY – One of our original and most popular bloggers is Bill Ferry. For photography and travel info, he is great. Now, some of his top photos are available for purchase. JUST CLICK HERE TO SEE SOME OF HIS BEST PHOTOS OVER THE YEARS.
- IT’S ALL ABOUT APPLES TRAVEL AND PHOTOGRAPHY – BILL FERRY – Honeycrisp, Empire, Golden Delicious, Ambrosia, Spartan, Mitsu, Jonagold, Ida Red, Fuji and Granny Smith – all those apple varieties can be found along the Okanogan River Valley. The array of fruit makes your head spin and mouth water and Fall is the time to enjoy them at their freshest. ... more
- SMALL TOWN RODEOS, A TREAT FOR ALL TRAVEL AND PHOTOGRAPHY – BILL FERRY – A part of Omak, Washington sits within the borders of the Colville Indian Reservation, including this rodeo arena. There is an annual event of the same name, Omak Stampede, with one of the most unusual and unusually named races: The Suicide Race. CLICK HERE TO SEE AND READ ... more
- GOTTA STOP AT HANK’S TRAVEL AND PHOTOGRAPHY – BILL FERRY – This is why we love rural towns – you never know what you are going to run into. Hank’s Supermarket in Twisp, Washington, is one of those places you never forget. This is one of the first sights you see as you walk in. CLICK HERE TO SEE ... more
- A SALUTE TO SMOKEJUMPERS TRAVEL AND PHOTOGRAPHY – BILL FERRY – The fire season in the Northwest is supposed to be over, although some major fires are still raging. So, I thought it would be interesting to take a closer look at a Smokejumper Base. This one is just outside Winthrop, Region 9 Smokejumper Base. Turned out to be ... more
- ALL IS NOT SERIOUSNESS – ISRAEL 7 TRAVEL AND PHOTOGRAPHY – BILL FERRY – All is not seriousness and conflict in the Old City. This priest and one of his pilgrims had a little fun with his group. Run by (and mostly for) Russians, the name sure stops you. Mikey Ds wants you to know they fit into in Jerusalem. Click here ... more
- SHANGHAIED IN THE ARAB QUARTER – ISRAEL 6 TRAVEL AND PHOTOGRAPHY – BILL FERRY – We were outside one of the many little shops in the Arab Quarter, and a local, who originally lived in America, offer to show us around. How could we say no? Click here to join us on our journey with Avram.
- GOOD MORNING – ISRAEL 5 TRAVEL AND PHOTOGRAPHY – BILL FERRY – Click here for a fascinating look at the Old City as it slowly awakens… shopkeepers are stirring. Small habits illuminate their humanness.